V Joint wall panels
PVCPLUS V joint wall panels are made of Rigid PVC and Calcium Carbonate extruded in different widths. Our special formulation with further Active additives improves the Key properties such as, impact resistant, Durability, flexibility and resistance to environmental influence. Wall panels are designed with a Tongue in Groove concept for easy and fast installation keeping the cost down and achieving a smart and stylish surface with low maintenance.
Whether creating a Hampton style or decorating your walls internally our panels can be a great solution for your project with wide range of colours to choose from for any wet or dry areas. Most of our PVC trims are available in the matching colours.
Smart Tongue & groove system
Fast And easy to install
Easy to Clean
Rated ( Group 1 )
No Cracks, Warping or rotting
Light weight (3.6 ~ 4 KG/sqm)
These panels come with a Standard length of 5800mm with the following dimensions.
200mmx8mm ( Width X Thickness )
400mmx8mm ( Width X Thickness )
Technical & Downloads
PVC resin and calcium carbonate
Surface Treatment & Colour
• Transfer printing and laminated with a UV resistant coating
• Custom design and colors can be made for bulk orders
• Feature walls
• Bathrooms, Laundries and Indoor pools
• Garages, Basements and storage rooms
• Rumpus rooms, entertainment rooms and cinema rooms
• Living, dining and Bedrooms
• Corridors, Hallways, Lifts and Lobbies
• Granny Flats
• Offices, Board rooms and Conference halls
• Education facilities such as, Schools, Childcares and Universities.
• Hotels and Motels
• Aquatic centres, Indoor pools and Gyms
• Shopping centres, retail shops, super markets and more
• Petrol stations, Air ports, Train stations
• Automotive industry such as: Carwashes, Mechanicals, Smash repairs and more.
• Modular Homes, Caravans, Motor Homes, Tiny Homes and Portable Cabins
• Houseboats, Yachts, Boats and Ships
• Exhibition Displays
Recommend Using combination of P16 adhesive silicon and button head screw with fixing clip. (refer to installation instruction)
Maximum span and bending radius
• Spacing : 450mm centres of two beams.
• Maximum bend Radius.
• 400mm wide panels, 1000mm Radius.
• 200mm wide panels, 800mm Radius.
• PVC site cuttings and unused pieces can be collected and recycled.
• Product may be recycled upon final disposal.
TESTS AND CERTIFICATIONS
1. Group 1 In accordance with Specification A2.4 of the Building Code of Australia (CSIRO AS/NZ 3837)
2. Group 1-S in accordance with ISO 5660 parts 1 &2 (NZBC Verification Method C/VM2 Appendix A)
Packaging, Handling, Protection and Delivery Instructions
• PVCPLUS panels come delivered in carton and plastic shrink packaging, care should be taken when handling these panels since they are very flexible.
• Each pack of product contains 10 panels ( 4 panels for the 400mm wide panels ) each pack weighs about 50 KG so for a safe work procedure it must be carried by two people. If a forklift is used, a solid board under the panels to support the full-length package is needed.
• DO NOT keep the product outside the packaging in direct sunlight for too long or the sun might cause damage the surface finish. All the carton packaging is recyclable.
Five years from product manufacturing defects.
Not suitable for applications exposed to direct sunlight.
• Use a steel blade on an angle grinder to cut the panels or use a drop / circular saw with an aluminum blade to get a nice clean cut.
• Always use P16 glue with the mechanical fixings for a sound installation of the panels.It is highly recommended to wear your safety gears such as goggles and earplug when cutting the panels.
• After completing the installation, simply remove all the protection films of the surface and wipe the dust to get the best look of the panels.
Maintenance and cleaning
Generally, PVCPLUS panels are maintenance free however if there is any dust or germ on the surface it can be wiped off by a damp cloth. Any oil product on the surface just add a small amount of standard detergent apply with cloth and then rinse.