What is DEKKOWET product?
DEKKO WET Wall Solid Panels are constructed from virgin PVC resin and Calcium Carbonate extruded in 4mm thick sheet featured with T&G clicking system, available in various finishes and designs such as: marble, concrete, wood and solid colors in matt and gloss surfaces.
DEKKO WET products are produced in sheet and tile versions detailed as below:
DEKKO WET XL comes in two standard sizes of 2400x1200mm and 2800x1200mm featured with T&G clicking system along the length only.
DEKKO WET TILE comes in two standard sizes of 1200x600mm & 600x300mm featured with T&G clicking system on all four sides.
DEKKOPLUS wall panels and tiles have a wide range of applications in residential and commercial sectors such as:
- Commercial: shopping centers, food outlets, hotels, hospitals, retails shops, indoor pools and aquatic centers, bathrooms, carwashes, receptions and many more
- Residential: Shower wall panels, splash backs, laundries, wet areas of feature walls
- Other: Marine and Caravan industry
PVC resin & Calcium Carbonate CaCo3
- DEKKO WET XL featured with T&G clicking system
- DEKKO WET TILE featured with four sided T&G clicking system
- 4mm solid core with a high impact resistant
- Realistic patterns & designs of natural material like marble and concrete
- Featured with a wear layer offering highly scratch and UV resistant
- Watertight joint system
Durable, Engineered Composition
Surface Treatment & Colour
- Solid colors, wood, marble and concrete patterns
Dimensions(Width,Length,Thickness)mm & weight
- 2400 x 1200 x 4mm & 2800 x 1200 x 4mm
- 1200 x 600 x 4mm & 600 x 300 x 4mm
- Custom length up to 3m for large orders
- Custom thickness from 4-6mm for large orders
- 8.4kg/sqm for 4mm sheets
- %100 water proof
- High flexibility
- Wide range of applications
- Fire rated Class “S1” (EN 13501)
- High durability and impact resistant
- Washable & easy to clean
- Low maintenance
- Insect proof
- Anti-mold and bacteria
- Easy and fast installation
- No rotting, no wrapping
DEKKOPLUS offers a range of Aluminum joiners and decorative trims for finishing the corners and edges such as:
End Cap ( J profile )
The J profile is used to cap off the ends of the panel where the ceiling panels meet the wall or simply to cap off the cut section of the panel around corners. Comes in Aluminum with either a white, black or a silver surface finish.
The H profile is used to extend the panel beyond the standard length or to create a hidden joint instead of staggering the panels. the H profile comes in aluminum with three standard finishes, Black, White and silver.
The External Corner is used where the panels meet at a 270 angle. such as the external corners around walls and windows. it comes in aluminum with three standard colors, White, black and silver.
The External Corner is used where the panels meet at a 90 angle. such as the internal corners around walls and the ceiling . it comes in aluminum with three standard colors, White, black and silver.
Technical & Downloads
- Using Dekkotape double sided tape
- Joining the panels utilising the preformed T and Grove to click the panels togheter
- Using circular saw on track with aluminum cutting blade
- Laying sheet facing down on stand
- Setting the straight edge on track to your dimension
- Cut smoothly along the edge
- Cutting holes any shape using hole saw kit, angle grinder
- or multi tool
- Walls: 400mm centers of two studs
- Bending: 1000mm radius
- PVC resin cutting and unused pieces can be collected and recycled.
- Product may be recycled upon final disposal
Five years from product manufacturing defects.
Not suitable for applications exposed to direct sunlight.
Maintenance and cleaning
Generally, DEKKOPLUS panels are maintenance free however if there is any dust or germ on the surface it can be wiped off by a damp cloth. Any oil product on the surface just add a small amount of standard detergent apply with cloth and then rinse.