DEKKOTILE is a ceiling tile product ideal for any commercial or residential false ceiling applications especially where there is a need for waterproof product. DEKKOTILE are hollow cored, light weight available in a standard range of patterns and colours.
- Dimensions are 600 x 600mm or 1200 x 600 mm all come in 8mm thickness, weighing 3 kg/m2.
- Surface treatments are available in matt, semi gloss, high gloss and textured depending on the type of application.
- Designed to support the light weight fitting accessories without sagging and supporting brackets like, down lights, fans, smoke alarm, fire sprinkler heads speakers and so on.
- Suit all the standard grid false ceiling systems.
- Hollow construction of panels creates a good thermal insulation in order to keep the room temperature ideal. ( energy efficiency)
Safety and maintenance
- DEKKOTILE are generally very low maintenance, however if cleaning required; you can simply wipe it down with a damp cloth or if necessary it can be washed using a small amount of detergent and water. This will make the panel look as good as new.
- The ceiling tiles can be easily cut by any hand or electric tool such as: hacksaw, grinder, drop saw, circular or table saw using a fine tooth blade. We recommend wearing safety goggles and earplugs when cutting and installing the products.
- Water or chemical liquids like, oil or chlorine will not affect the DEKKOTILE and if any leakage stain on the surface it can be cleaned.
- Cutting a hole for any fitting accessory through the panels can be also done using hole saw kit or similar tools.