DEKKO WASH Panels is constructed from high quality virgin PVC and Calcium Carbonate raw materials with added UV protection component and impact modifiers, extruded in a form of tongue in groove to withstand the tough corrosive, moist and critical hygienic environments. This product is featured with a pre-punched lip edge to provide freedom of movement when expanding and contracting.
- Tongue in groove formed PVC panel
- Anti-mold and bacteria
- Easy and fast installation
- No Painting or varnishing
- Pre-punched lip edge
- Washable and easy to clean
- Fire rated by CSIRO (Group 1 – AS/NZ3837)
- No warping, rotting and rusting
- Light weight (3.4KG/SQM)
- Economically viable
- %100 recyclable
- Chemical resistant
- Highly flexibility
- DEKKO WASH wall and ceiling panels are available in a flush join (seamless) makes it ideal in wet or dry indoor & outdoor environments.
- Some of the common applications are Car Washes, Garages & Workshops, Laboratories, Supermarkets, Restaurant Kitchens, Horse Stables, Food Processing Plants, Marina, Fisheries and plus many more.
- Use a steel blade on angle grinder or cut the panels or use a drop/circular saw with an aluminum blade to get a nice clean cut.
- Always use P-16 glue with the mechanical fixings for a sound installation of the panels.
- It is highly recommended to wear your safety gears such goggles and earplug when cutting the panels.
- After completing the installation, simply wipe the dust to get the best look of the panels.
- Panels can be also fixed directly to the metal or timber frame one the wall or ceiling.
- Apply the glue on the wall then insert the second panel into the top trim in the same time interlock into the first panel securely.
- If the wall is %100 true, you may only require two or three screws 10-30cm off the top and bottom edge and one in the center to hold the panels in place. If fixing the panels directly to the framework, screws should be fixed on every framework with the combination of our recommended P16 glue. The maximum frame spacing on the ceiling and walls is 450mm apart.
- PVC resin and Calcium Carbonate
Surface Treatment & Color
- Available in standard gloss white
- UV treated
- Custom sizes and colors can be made for bulk orders
- Seamless joint – ideal for moisture barrier and hygiene.