Seamless Joint panels
These products are designed as a seamless tongue and groove joint panel. These panels are Ideal in wet or dry environments for indoor and outdoor areas and available in four different surface finishing such as, high gloss white, Satin white, Matt white and Walnut. The white finishes are UV oil treated for steady colour in long term
These panels come with a Standard length of 5800mm with the following dimensions
250mmx5mm ( Width X Thickness )
A 250x5800x5mm ceiling panel with a seamless joint finish
300mmx10mm ( Width X Thickness )
HW30 - High Gloss white
A 300mmx5800x10mm High gloss panel
400mmx8mm ( Width X Thickness )
HW30 - High Gloss white
A 400mmx5800x8mm Satin white panel
End Cap ( J profile )
The J profile is used to cap off the ends of the panel where the ceiling panels meet the wall or simply to cap off the cut section of the panel around corners. Comes either in PVC with a matching finish of the panel, or in Aluminum with five standard colors, White, black, silver, bronze and champagne.
The H profile is used to extend the panel beyond the standard length or to create a hidden joint instead of staggering the panels. the H profile comes either in PVC with a matching finish to each panel, or in aluminum with five standard colors, White, black, silver, bronze and champagne.
The External Corner is used where the panels meet at a 90 angle. such as the external corners around walls and windows. it comes in either in PVC with the same finish as the panel, or in aluminum with five standard colors, White, black, silver, bronze and champagne.
The Internal Corner is used where the panels meet at a 90 angle. such as the internal corners around walls and the ceiling . it comes in either in PVC with the same finish as the panel, or in aluminum with five standard colors, White, black, silver, bronze and champagne.
Technical & Downloads
PVC resin and calcium carbonate
Surface Treatment & Colour
- Transfer printing and laminated with a UV resistant coating
- Custom design and colors can be made for bulk orders
- caravan interiors
- portable homes
- marine applications
- food processing areas
- water treatment plants
- residential ceilings
- Animal Shelters
Recommend Using combination of P16 adhesive silicon and button head screw with fixing clip. (refer to installation instruction)
Maximum span and bending radius
- 600mm centers of two beams for the 5mm or 8mm panels & 800mm for the 10mm panels
- 600mm Maximum bending radius
- PVC site cuttings and unused pieces can be collected and recycled.
- Product may be recycled upon final disposal.
TESTS AND CERTIFICATIONS
- Fire rating
- Group 1 In accordance with Specification A2.4 of the Building Code of Australia (CSIRO AS/NZ 3837)
- Group 1-S in accordance with ISO 5660 parts 1 &2 (NZBC Verification Method C/VM2 Appendix A)
Packaging, Handling, Protection and Delivery Instructions
- PVCPLUS panels come delivered in carton and plastic shrink packaging, care should be taken when handling these panels since they are very flexible.
- Each pack of product contains 10 panels ( 4 panels for the 400mm wide panels ) each pack weighs about 50 KG so for a safe work procedure it must be carried by two people. If a forklift is used, a solid board under the panels to support the full-length package is needed.
- DO NOT keep the product outside the packaging in direct sunlight for too long or the sun might cause damage the surface finish. All the carton packaging is recyclable.
Five years from product manufacturing defects.
Not suitable for applications exposed to direct sunlight.
- Use a steel blade on an angle grinder to cut the panels or use a drop / circular saw with an aluminum blade to get a nice clean cut.
- Always use P16 glue with the mechanical fixings for a sound installation of the panels.It is highly recommended to wear your safety gears such as goggles and earplug when cutting the panels.
- After completing the installation, simply remove all the protection films of the surface and wipe the dust to get the best look of the panels.
Maintenance and cleaning
Generally, PVCPLUS panels are maintenance free however if there is any dust or germ on the surface it can be wiped off by a damp cloth. Any oil product on the surface just add a small amount of standard detergent apply with cloth and then rinse.